Episode 2: Branding On A Budget (Resources)
Branding On A Budget
- How to start a brand financially, motivationally & strategically
- Figure out / understand your motive of creating the brand (Why).
- Be financially strategic.
- Be aware of your social standing.
- Think long term in your planning.
- Be innovative with your creation.
- How to keep up with your brand
- Don’t be too concerned with your competitors except very necessary.
- Focus on possibilities and push forward.
- Focus on your market niche (uniqueness).
- How to start with branding
- Figure out why you need to bring the brand to existence.
- Know who your target market is.
- Create a name for the brand.
- Identify the mission of the brand.
- Determine an identification for the brand i.e. the look of the brand, the feel of the brand. These are in relation to
- The brand colors.
- The brand typography.
- Create a brand tagline.
- Create a website to contain your brand information.
- Create a logo for the brand.
- How to invest a $100 in branding
- Invest in social media: Leverage to advertise your brand on a digital platform.
- Get a graphic designer on fiverr to have your logo create at a reasonable cost.
- Purchase a domain name for your website.
- Create a website by using a free site creation platform.
- Look for opportunities to collaborate with other people to ease the spending of much funds.
- Create business cards which entail all your necessary brand and contact information.
- The difference between branding & advertising
- A brand is a series of elements connected to a company such as Company Phrases, Symbols, Slogans, Logos, Colors and more.
- Advertising comes after a brand identity has been created. Advertisers use the elements of a brand’s identity to communicate with consumers.
- How to develop value preposition & How to start
- Identify your personal values and the time taken to accomplish them.
- How to value yourself
- Know what is out on the market.
- Research the value of what people pay for the job you are asked to do or what you offer.
- Figure out how you want to value yourself based on how long it would take you to accomplish the job as time is essential.
We appreciate your audience.
Stay tuned for another episode on our Cullybuzz Side B’s & #2s Podcast Series every Sunday by 12pm EST & 7pm EST.
Don’t forget to leave a message for us based on the upcoming topics for you to get answers during the show.